Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's been awhile....

I just realized how long it has been since I updated in here. Nothing has really happened... Eric did go out and sale on Saturday and got a sale... WHOO-HOO!!! There's a little extra money for us. My parents are coming to see us Memorial Day weekend and my dad said it is my job to plan what we will do... so I started looking up things to do in Florida, and aside from the beach, EVERYTHING IS SO FRICKIN' EXPENSIVE!!!! I don't know what we'll end up doing. I feel really bad though because we don't even have local tv channels, so I'm really afraid they will come for 6 days and be bored out of their minds! Everything that I've found to do is at least $20 per person for admission... therefore if we only do ONE thing per day, not including gas to get there and food to eat, that's $40 per couple, then they will be here 6 days, so that is at least $240 per couple and if anyone knows my mom you know she's not up for spending that kind of money, and I don't really blame her... so then that reiterates my point... WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO???? I'm a little stressed out about it. I'm really excited for my parents to come, but I'm worried they will get REALLY bored... I mean, here is my daily schedule.... I wake up at 9 when Eric gets out of bed... he then wakes me up at 9:45am when he's leaving for work... I usually roll out of bed around 11am then I shower and get ready and mess around on the internet until Eric comes home for lunch around 3pm. Then I go back to the office with him and we sit up there until about 10pm when we come home, eat dinner, and go to bed.... I'm really not thinking my parents are going to be down with that schedule.... o well, I have a couple of weeks more to stress about it.

No comments: