I stole this from Britney....
1. He's sitting in front of the tv. What's on the screen?
ummm.... Discovery channel, military channel, a movie, Seinfeld or Lost, but we haven't had a say about what's on tv lately...
2. You are out to eat. What dressing does he get on his salad?
It depends on his mood, he is always changing things up and trying new things... he likes everything, but I guess he gets ranch most of the time, because that's what I like, and he's a good sharer.
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Even he couldn't come up with an answer to this one... I told you, he likes everything...
4. You go out to a bar. What does he drink first?
Strawberry Lemonade or thanks to the Brown influence Dr. Pepper
5. Where did he go to high school?
Bingham High School
6. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
He has a coin collection, so I guess that answers that.
7. What shoe size does he wear?
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Again, he eats anything and doesn't have favorites, it's just a matter of what he hasn't had in awhile.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
See answer to #8
10. What would he never wear?
Camo and plaid shorts, but we're working on the plaid shorts...
11. What is his favorite sports team?
He doesn't really follow sports, (I know, I lucked out), but theoretically he likes BYU
12. What is something you do that he wishes you didn't do so much?
Ask him to do stuff... I have a really bad habit of asking him to do favors...
13. How many states has he lived in?
Utah, Mississippi, Virginia, Mississippi again, Maryland, Utah again, Florida, Mississippi again, Arkansas, Florida again, Mississippi again, yeah everything after Virginia is since we've been married... it's sick. but to answer the question 6 different states
14. What is his heritage?
15. You bake him a cake for his birthday.
again, he doesn't have a favorite, he'll eat anything and be happy... I really did luck out.
16. Did he play sports in high school?
17. What could he spend hours doing?
New Computer in Olive Branch
2 months ago