Tuesday, November 18, 2008

overview of the things I've skipped...

ok, so I've been really lazy lately... for Halloween all my family got together (minus Daniel and Josh, they had to work) and let the kids dress up and trick-or-treat together. It was a really fun weekend. My sister LOVES Halloween and went all out for decorations and food for a party for all the nieces and nephews.
Eric and I dressed up for Halloween. Eric isn't much of one for costumes, so I had to go simple.

Becky and I also made matching dresses for all the girls to wear to church on Sunday... they were so adorable!
Oddly enough Johanna and I happen to dress alike on Sunday as well, so they made the two pregnant look-alikes pose together too.
The weekend was a BLAST and I love spending time with my nieces and nephews. Since then nothing exciting has happened. We went to the doctor again, everything is right on cue... I'm now 25 weeks and have to go back tomorrow for the glucose test... not looking forward to it. I'm debating about whether or not to get a flu shot... I HATE shots, but can only imagine getting the flu would be absolutely miserable! Eric is getting more and more excited as the days go by... he's so cute when he talks about how he can't wait to hold her... He started finals yesterday and will have all but one taken before Thanksgiving! I can't wait until this semester is over! We registered him for classes last night... next semester is not looking very appealing, but to me none of them ever do. He is excited to be able to start his actual major classes and learn about accounting??? I married a weirdo.

No comments: