Friday, July 10, 2009

June update

Ok, I did it again... I went way too long without posting.
June was a good month. My cousin Valerie came to visit for a few days. It was fun to have her here. While she was here, we took Betsy swimming for the first time. The water was rather cold that day... it took all of us quite some time to lower ourselves into the water. Betsy was a trooper though. She never once cried. After 30 min I decided that was enough time in the sun for her... I'm afraid she has my skin and will burn easily and don't really want to deal with a little baby miserable from sunburn... so I put her in her carseat under the porch and she napped while we swam some more. Valerie also took more pictures for us. A few family pictures and of course a lot of Betsy pictures. We love Valerie. She is so awesome! The rest of June was pretty ordinary. Work, work, work. Here are a few pictures Val took:

This is probably my favorite picture of all time!


Family picture
Eric with Betsy
Me and Betsy
Just plain ol' Betsy


1 comment:

Amy said...

Good pics :)
LOVE the first one! She is sooo cute!