Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm goin' home...

ok, so I already went, but I'm trying to catch the blog up...



Again back in March, my sister-in-law Johanna and I loaded up the kids and drove the 16 hours sans husbands back to Mississippi to visit. She has two kids, Evan (4) and Lauren (2). The kids traveled A LOT better than we expected! I spent two weeks in Tupelo with my parents and Johanna split her time between my parents and hers in Alabama.

Betsy doing what Betsy does best... sleeping. I'm not saying she was a perfect angel on the trip, but I am so glad she sleeps so well!
This is the only picture I have of Lauren on the trip... She wasn't like this the whole time, but she has trouble sleeping in cars and 16 hours is a LONG trip for anyone, especially a 2 year old.


Evan was amazing! This is what he did the WHOLE trip... sit in the back and stare out the windows.

This is what my mom and dad's living room looked like the WHOLE time we were there... They spoil the grandkids and let them get away with murder...


Even on vacation Betsy can't get away from work... (she's on a toy laptop)



Gillian and Betsy LOVE eachother!


Betsy enjoyed driving the car in Grandma and Papa's front yard.


We went to the Easter Egg hunt at church while we were there.

She played in the pool in April. I wasn't about to get my 8 month pregnant self into a swimsuit, so she had to settle for the little pool.

She played house.

And finally, Fiesty Betsy found herself in Time Out quite frequently during our visit... She coped by watching TV...


No comments: