Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Irony Bites

ok, so two summers ago a friend of ours told us about this Comedian Brian Regan and let us borrow his CD. We listened to it for like two weeks straight before returning it and he is like the funniest guy ever! So tonight after we got off work, we were on our way to my cousin's house to watch American Idol and the radio announces Brian Regan is coming to Little Rock. Eric and I get really excited and as soon as we get to Valerie's house I got online to see when he was coming since we're moving on the 12th. Unfortunately he isn't coming until the 18th, which really bummed me out.... so after Idol was over we went to Wal-mart to do some grocery shopping. On the way home the radio says they're doing the Top 5 songs of the day and caller 10 gets two tickets to Brian Regan. I look at Eric and jokingly ask if I should try just for the heck of it and he laughs and says sure.... so we listen to the songs and I call in.....and wouldn't you know the one time in my life I ever win anything it's when we can't even go!!!! Ironic, no? Anyways, just a funny little anecdote I thought I would share, because really.... there's nothing else to talk about.

No comments: