Monday, April 14, 2008

Relocation

So after a terrible week of packing, we finally got on the road Saturday around 2pm to head to my parents' house. We got there a little after 6pm but didn't finish unloading until after 10pm that night. Then we stayed up talking to my sister until 1am, before waking up at 7am the next morning. We went to church, but left after sacrament meeting, but it took us awhile to get everything loaded into the car, so we didn't end up leaving until 1pm. I had planned on us staying the night in Jacksonville, but where we didn't leave on time we only got as far as Valdosta,GA... I WAS SO GLAD TO GET OUT OF THE CAR!!!! We got on the road this morning aroudn 9:30am. We called the owner of the company and he informed us he wasn't expecting us for 2 days (miscommunication between him and Eric). So our apartment isn't ready so they are putting us up in another hotel... I would rather be able to unload my car and get settled, but we get to do that tomorrow and have the day off... so I can't complain, but I am so tired!!!

No comments: