Friday, August 15, 2008

Way past due update

Ok, I figure I can't get frustrated at people who don't update their blogs and keep me entertained everyday if it has been so long since I updated... so here it goes (not that I really have anything to update about...). So the beginning of July we flew to Utah for 3 days for Eric's sister's wedding. It was a fun trip, but a little on the short side, but it was good to see Eric's family considering it had been about a 1 1/2 years since Eric had gotten to see them. We're planning a longer trip this Christmas. Our flight left at 6am and Eric and I didn't get off work the night before until 3am, so we decided it was best not to go bed. It was that morning that I realized my Sherwood genes can only get me so far in this world, and I am not capable of sleeping on airplanes... upon arrival in Utah it was a whirlwind of activities to get ready for the wedding and try and spend as much family time as we could, before leaving the day after the wedding at 10am. Once we got back to Florida my cousin, Valerie, and her husband stopped in for a visit. I was sick the whole time they were here... I felt so bad!!! Eric and I had all these things planned to do with them and were excited to go to the beach, but dumb Sarah had to get sick and ruin everything. Since then, nothing has really happened. Eric and I are pretty excited to move back to Mississippi in a couple of weeks. I am really going through niece and nephew withdrawals!! But that is our update... just boring life...

No comments: