Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Truth comes out....

Ok, so the real reason I haven't been blogging is because I only had one thing to blog about... being sick...For the past, wow, almost two months now, I've been laying in bed trying my hardest, but not always succeeding, not to throw up everything I eat (which isn't much). Eric and I found out on the 4th of July we are pregnant!! YAY!!! We are so excited!!! Eric is better at showing it than I am, mostly due to the fact that it is hard to be excited about vomiting... We are due on March 3rd and can't hardly wait! Right now we (we meaning Eric, as most days I'm still pretty sick..) are in the process of packing everything and getting ready for the long drive back to Mississippi. We both are having pretty mixed feelings about this. Before the whole sickness thing, we were having a BLAST in Florida, but now we are both ready to call it a summer and go home; however, the fact that I get carsick without being pregnant, is really not making the 12 hour drive home look very enjoyable. We are going to break it up as much as possible. We are stopping for the night in Tallahassee, then at my brother's house to visit their family a couple of days, then finally to my parents house in Tupelo! We're really excited to see family again! Just a couple more days, but what hectic days they will be. Eric has a lot of end of summer stuff to handle in the office before we leave, and pack the house, and do his school work, and take care of his pathetic wife... he's feeling a bit stretched right now and I feel really bad, but most of the time standing up alone causes other things to "come up". I just can't wait for the 2nd trimester when supposedly all this goes away... anyways... here's a picture of our little alien-looking-angel...

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

precious..

Rebecca said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! I'm way excited for you guys. I was expecting something like this anytime now. I'm sorry you feel sick, that's not fun, but hang in there! If you guys ever make it out Utah area let us know!! :):)