Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We moved... SHOCKER!!!

So this is our 7th move in less than 3 years of marriage... yes, I am aware of how sad that is, but we have gotten to live in some pretty cool places. We've been in Tupelo for a week now, but still haven't found a place to live. We're trying to focus on getting Eric caught up in school and getting me to the doctor. Eric is back in school after taking a year off, we're excited for him to get closer to graduation again. I am practicing being a stay at home mom right now. The sickness has almost completely left now, which I am REALLY excited about! We're really excited to be back near family and spend time with them.

1 comment:

maidmarian4 said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. I've actually thought of you with the driving and pregnancy - how did that go? Hope you find a place to live soon. :)