Tuesday, October 14, 2008

IT IS A GIRL!!!!

So this past weekend my brother, Josh, and his family came up friday. They have the cutest little kids. My parents went to visit my brother Andrew on Friday. Saturday Josh, Amberly, my sister Becky, and her husband Jermaine drove to Birmingham for the day leaving me with nine kids until Eric got home from playing basketball and my parents got home around 1pm bringing home Andrew's little boy Evan. Needless to say, I was exhausted at the end of the day! Sunday we all hung out together, then Monday I was 20 weeks... HALFWAY!!! Monday was also the big day of going to the doctor for an ultrasound!!! We got to see the baby moving around and sucking her thumb and were finally informed it is a GIRL!!! Little Elizabeth "Betsy" Sahara Johnson. We are both absolutely thrilled!!! Finally we can quit speculating, or calling her an "it." I'll have Eric scan the pictures and post them later. Monday evening we got in the car and drove Evan back to Andrew and Johanna's, then turned around and headed home first thing this morning so Eric could take yet another midterm today.... yes, I took a LONG nap this afternoon. Well, that is it for now.

2 comments:

maidmarian4 said...

Awesome! :-) Congrats on the girl. So, are you calling her Betsy or Elizabeth? :)

Britney said...

Cute name! I'm usually not a huge fan of traditional names, but Betsy is a cute nickname for Elizabeth. And Sahara is cool too. It's like your name, but different. haha Congratulations again!