Thursday, February 19, 2009

This week in my pregnancy....

We went to the doctor again today. It was actually the fastest doctor visit ever!!! I was in and out in 20 minutes!!! So she checked me and I am still dilated one cm and 80% effaced, but she said she has dropped significantly, so things are still progressing I guess, just not as quickly as some would like.... I'm not talking about me, I'm fine with whenever she decides to come.... just call me chicken. Anyways, that's all that has really happened... exciting stuff, I know.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Girl...can we switch due dates? I'd be doing all I could to get that baby out. I'm already ready!

Sue said...

Can't wait! I am so glad your doing so well. You're gonna be an awesome mom just like your amazing mom! Let us know cause I have to go shopping and you know I love to shop for baby stuff!!!!