Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Interesting....

Apparently when you go past your due date, the baby counter starts counting up! We learn something new everyday... So yes, I am still pregnant, just kinda sitting around waiting for the big event. The doctor said they won't let me go more than a week past my due date and I have an appointment this Thursday again, so I know we'll get to see her soon, just not sure if she'll come on her own or if she will have to be coaxed out into the world... I think she must be like her mom and not like change, and that is why she is refusing to come out. Eric keeps telling her to hurry so we can hold her and that it is not so bad out here, but she must not believe him. I am starting to feel quite a bit of pressure, so who knows how much longer she plans to stay in there. Today was technically her first due date, before they changed it at the 20 week ultrasound, so maybe we just didn't tell her that she was supposed to come yesterday, maybe she thinks she is still on time.... OR she is just more like her parents than we thought and she will be late to EVERYTHING! This is not a good habit to form this early in her life... Anyways, the point is, I am still pregnant and I'll be sure to let you know when that status changes.

No comments: