Saturday, March 7, 2009

She's HERE!!!

Tuesday, I was contracting all day. Around 5 o'clock they started becoming more regular, but weren't quite close enough, so we watched American Idol and continued timing them. Finally at 10:30pm I decided it was time to go. We got to the hospital and were put in the observation room. I was still only dilated 1cm, but she stretched me to 2cm. We sat in observation for about an hour and then I was at 3cm and they moved me to Labor and Delivery. At about 3am I got my epidural, after that it was smooth sailing. Around 6am they came in and I was 10cm and at 6:44am she was here!!!! She weighed 7lbs 6.8oz and is 18 1/2 in long. We got out of the hospital Friday afternoon and are loving being home together. Of course Eric and I think she is the most beautiful thing ever, but other people say she is pretty too, so maybe we aren't too far off.

2 comments:

maidmarian4 said...

How awesome! Congrats! :) What did you name her?

Rebecca said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! She is adorable. Welcome to mother/fatherhood. It's the greatest thing.