Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chub, Chub

So Friday we took Betsy for a check-up. She was 7 weeks old and weighs 10lbs and is 22in long! She is getting so BIG! We can't believe how fast time is going by. I was looking at her hospital pictures today and noticing the huge difference! She is definitely getting more personality and smiling more. She has lately been having a problem spitting up, so they switched her to lactose free milk and she has eczema, so we can no longer use scented lotion on her, which makes me really sad because I LOVE how babies smell after a bath and lotion!!! Now I have to use expensive non-smelling lotion. So this past week came with some adjustments, but we are still totally loving our little girl!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay...she's getting fat! I took Brynlee to the doctor today and she's 9 lbs 15 oz. And she's only 3 weeks old! Betsy is still so tiny.

Amy said...

A little baby powder makes ´em smell pretty great too :)