Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dallas

Sorry it's been so long since I blogged, we don't have Internet at our apartment in Dallas yet. I have access at the office, but every time I think about it I'm like "No, I have pictures I want to post. I'll wait until I can post them." But that has proven to take longer than we thought, so I'm giving a quick update and as soon as we get the Internet I will post pictures.
So we've been in Dallas for two weeks now and LOVE it, well love Dallas the city, the experience has left some to be desired... Three days after we got here, they fired one of the office girls and asked if I would fill in until they found a replacement, so I'm like, "Sure, no problem." Because the owner did specifically tell me "Betsy comes first." So I think, extra money is always good and a few days shouldn't be too bad... well, they finally started interviewing people Friday, which is about three days after I was put on suicide watch.... so they can't find someone quick enough for me... I'm ready to be Betsy's mom again and not have to leave her in the swing for hours at a time, and to be able to stay home with her and just chill. But she is needing to be fed now, so I will leave it at that, hopefully I will have more time on my hands soon and Internet at home and we can get some pictures posted.

No comments: